For the refurbishment of the Femme Fatale Gentleman's Club in central Auckland emphasis was on cutting-edge design and innovative use of materials. A multi-million dollar renovation with no expense spared provided Euroglass the opportunity to supply and install a diverse and elaborate range of glass installations, including:
- glass shower enclosures and screens featuring wave, water and pebble patterns
- a slump glass, wave-contoured bar counter with overhead glass canopy and glass shelving beyond
- a suspended mirror ceiling
Additionally glass was used imaginatively for decorative purposes as in:
- pivoting, suspended panels of textured green glass
- a suspended decorative blue glass ceiling
- a fibreglass adornment handcrafted to resemble water atop a canopy bed
The entrance lobby of the Club features glass balustrades with computerized, coloured lighting - setting a scene of sophistication, luxury and glamour from the moment one steps through the door.
This is a stunning example of glass used as a key design element, creating a number of different looks using a related material and Euroglass' ability to accommodate a diverse range of glass applications.
click on an image to enlarge